I was listening to David Barton for the first time today on my ride home from work. He was speaking on Focus on the Family's AM Radio broadcast. I was very impressed. Mr. Barton is a very well-spoken man, and has done tireless research as a historian to prove that America was indeed founded on Christian principles and by many Christian men. He enlightened me and explained away many misconceptions passed along to me by my pitiful public school education. I thought this appropriate as we celebrate the 4th of July to shed some light on TRUE American history.
Below is the only good thing I could find on YouTube.
For more info, you can listen to his excellent debunking of the "Separation of Church and State" which is what I heard on the radio today by clicking here and listening to the July 3rd address.
Barton is the Founder of WallBuilders. You can visit his website by clicking here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thornhill, you missed out on a lot by not being home schooled! :) I've heard David Barton since I was a kid. :)
btw... very good video's...
Post a Comment