I think the United States should start a constituent process to create a constituent assembly, a new truly democratic model.
It's time to shout 'Liberty!' again in the United StatesIt had to be McCain, right? I mean Republicans are pro-liberty, right? Nope, wasn't McCain. Well, it had to be Obama then, right? Nope, wasn't Obama either. Our communist enemy to the south, Hugo Chavez, said those things. I fervently disagree with everything Hugo Chavez stands for and I know he was being facetious when saying these things, but I find it interesting and quite sad that during this election year, neither of the mainstream candidates even give slight mention to our Constitution and liberty. How truly sad it is, that Hugo Chavez is the only one talking about "Liberty again in the U.S."
That's okay Hugo, we don't need a new Constitution. Why go through the work of creating a new one when the one we have is more than adequate, yet our politicians don't abide by it anyway?
Click here to read the story.

No comments:
Post a Comment