April 20, 2008

Ronald Reagan

I borrowed this video from my buddy's blog. Listen to the words of Ronald Reagan back in 1964. It took place about 30 years after Socialism reared its ugly head in America back in the 1930's, and yet it seems absolutely nothing has changed even today. Ronald Reagan speaks of the same things our politicians talk about today and it has been over 40 years since Reagan made this speech. It's absolutely mind boggling that We the People haven't taken up arms and taken this country back from our unproductive, oppressive government.


1 comment:

Isaac said...

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the speech a couple years ago. It is absolutely insane that they were talking about a bankrupt Social Security system 44 years ago!!! Yet we have not done anything to correct it (i.e. abolish it). I think we need to elect politicians to one term and if they don't correct a major issue within their term, then they get the boot and we try someone else :)