April 6, 2008

Stepping away from politics for a second...

I wanted to take a second and share this website with everyone who reads my blog. I've passed it along before, but every now and again, it's good to refresh your memories.

Kirk Cameron, whom most of you will remember as Mike Seaver in the 80's hit show 'Growing Pains' and his friend Ray Comfort have created an excellent Christian website that I think everyone should check out. It's called www.wayofthemaster.com. Click here to check it out.

The website is for Christians, aspiring Christians, and non-believers. The most important decision you can ever make in your life is to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. Without him, you will perish in Hell for eternity. For me, just the thought of everlasting torment with no hope of relief is a terrifying thought. So please, take a minute and check the website out. There is also a good question and answer series. Click here to see Questions and Objections. Click here
to go to In Depth Comments.

I hope all who read this will check the website out. God bless!

Romans 10:9 (New International Version)

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

No comments: