Decisions, decisions. Now I have to choose between Chuck Baldwin or Bob Barr for President. Many Republicans are upset at Barr because they fear he will take away McCain's votes. I hope he does! I want Republicans to keep losing until they finally realize many Americans want us to return to limited government and maximum liberty and will choose the candidate who best represents those interests. In response to those who claim Bob Barr will take votes away from McCain, Barr states, "If Senator McCain does not succeed in winning the presidency ... it will be because Senator McCain did not present, and his party did not present, a vision, an agenda, a platform and a series of programs that actually resonated positively with the American people." Well said Bob!
Click here to read the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Barr is insane...and a dried up politician who just wants to talk about himself.
What makes him insane? The fact that he adheres to the Constitution? The fact that he promotes limited government as the Founders envisioned?
Post a Comment